As a Brokerage General Agency (BGA) and Independent Marketing Organization (IMO), our mission is to:
- Become the Marketing Organization of choice for you, the Independent Producer
- Support systems to allow you to sell more
- Provide you with superior life and health products
- Provide you with excellent service and compensation
- Broker and market only companies of integrity
- Market companies who understand and operate in the belief that the producer is #1.
- Provide general agency services that you require for today’s marketing challenges.
After 10 years of working in the field and also 4-1/2 as a Regional Director in the Home Office of a Health Insurance company Jim Ashley decided that independent brokerage was a better way to serve agents. He decided that if a company started acting in a way that was not in the best interest of clients and agents it would be better to simply stop promoting them than to have to clean out his desk and move.
With this in mind he founded Harbor Insurance Marketing in September of 2004. We strive every day to act in the best interest of our agents and their clients.
Founder & CEO
Utilizing nearly 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, I am dedicated to delivering what we promise.
As a Wholesale General Agency our goal is to offer sales resources and high quality plans to your client, while helping you earn the best commissions. We are the Agent’s Agency providing Strategy, Solutions, and Support.
As a Brokerage General Agent, I understand the importance of service. We take great pride in the way we do business and our service is personal, reliable, and prompt. We understand that when you have questions or need information, it is imperative that you receive answers in a timely fashion.
We look forward to working with you!
Call us at 866-424-2167 to discuss your business and how we might be able to help you move it forward - increasing your revenue and your market share! You ac also contact us by clicking on the button to the right or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org